Country Pleasin’ Kickin’ Egg Roll Recipe:
- 1 1/2 cup of Jalapeño & Pineapple sausage (cut in fourths)
- 1 cup of corn
- 1 cup of black beans (I used the canned kind drained)
- 1/2 cup of spinach (chopped)
- 2 cups of Monterey Cheese
- 1 tablespoon of Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Cumin
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Egg roll paper
- Oil for frying
How to make them:
- Cut the sausage into fourths and cook until warm.
- Combine the corn, black beans, cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, cheese, salt, black pepper, spinach, and sausage, into a bowl and mix together until incorporated.
- Grab your egg roll wraps and lay one out on a clean surface, with a corner facing you (in a diamond shape).
- Gently wet the tips of your fingers and brush water along the edges of the egg roll wrap.
- Get two tablespoons of the mixture and put it in the middle of the wrap.
- Pull the corner closest to you on top of the mixture, then fold the two side corners in. And roll up.
- Cook in a fryer until golden and crispy, serve with your favorite sauce! Enjoy!