Simple Ingredients & Recipe:
*you will need a bundt pan for this*
- Country Pleasin Blueberry & Maple Sausage, cut into fourths and place in bottom of Bundt pan
- Make an even mixture of cinnamon, brown sugar, and sugar in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the sausage in the bundt pan with the cinnamon/sugar mix.
- 3 original Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls, cut the raw dough into fourths.
- Coat the dough in the cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Place the dough on top of the sausage, with about two layers of the dough.
- Put in the oven on 325 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- Heat the Pillsbury icing for 10-20 seconds to get warm.
- When you pull the monkey bread out, drizzle the icing on top after dumping it onto a plate. We also added pecans to the top.
This is off the chain, it melts in your mouth!!! Make some today with our new Blueberry & Maple Sausage.